View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 02:27 PM
Andy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: guppy CA

Originally Posted by AR1978 View Post
Ok, thank you for answering all the questions.

I verified with Breeze they do have a contract with Delta, so I'd be able to commute from Atlanta. From reading on here Charleston is where the new hires are going as well and there are tons of flights with Delta there and back every day. Got a couple of more questions as I build up my Breeze knowledge. I searched through the thread with keywords but did not see any answers. I have a cjo with Endeavor Air since they based in Atlanta, but am very interested in Breeze for a variety of reasons.

1. In a given week that is reduced to 5 days, how many of those days would I typically work? Rather than the total days off a month.

2. In general what is the first and last go of the day? I'm seeing the first flight from ATL to CHS arrives at 9:41am (tomorrow as an example), so could I commute in the morning off and then do a day turn. If not I don't have a problem flying in the night before.
I've commuted almost all of my career. Unless you plan on moving into base with Breeze, it would be extremely foolish (I would use another word but I'm trying to be diplomatic) to not take Endeavor's job offer.

Here's what I recommend you do. Just for shats and giggles, jumpseat to CHS on your days off. See how you like it. Not just a couple of times. Do it a minimum of half a dozen times in a single month.