View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:45 PM
akfrtdwg 57
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Originally Posted by Hawkerdriver1 View Post
Hi,

I heard a new contract may be in the offing: 17/13 to 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off & pay; among other things.

These rotation changes would mitigate the loss of traveling on days off & more closely match Kalitta & National. A huge improvement if true.

HD
Thats a crazy enough rumor. From the Union President on the crew call a couple days ago. The company has not approached the Union about making any further improvements to the current contract except for the adjustments which became effective 1 Jan. However he said his belief is they still aren’t satisfied with the retention rates. Currently we are +18 or something for the year. He said he thinks they’ll probably try to make more adjustments this year. I highly doubt it. I think they’ll give it the year to see how attrition goes. Given Art 33 just dried up though, I don’t see as much incentive for people to stick around. So who really knows in the end how this will pan out. Don’t hold your breath and you won’t be disappointed. Are you even on property yet or on the line?