View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 10:45 AM
bonvoyage
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2022

Originally Posted by Parma3980 View Post
Can i get the insight from those already at Breeze how it is. How is the training, the airbus ect. I live in Tampa so I want to know the likely hood that I could be Tampa based of if not immediately how soon. Is it easy to ride the company to work. What about amount of flight time. And pay credit per month? Can you make money, overtime thanks.
any info will help
The 220 did it’s first proving run today, it’s not even operational yet. So not many people could give too much insight to how it will play out. If the company continues to grow like they want, you could hold TPA relatively soon, like within a year maybe. You could also get it right out of training, and then be displaced out to another base later when the E195 pilots start transitioning over. That’s such a small, blurry, moving target it’s impossible to tell you. I would assume out of TPA, you could ride Breeze to another base pretty easily. Base your life on min guarantee. There is actually a lot of overtime on the E195, I would bet there will be some on the 220 as well with the growth that the company plans. It’s almost too easy to credit 125+ hours a month right now on the 195. Don’t plan your finances on that. Plan on min guarantee. You’ll be awarded 80-84 as a line holder.