View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 04:39 AM
220buttonpusher
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2022

Originally Posted by Parma3980 View Post
Can i get the insight from those already at Breeze how it is. How is the training, the airbus ect. I live in Tampa so I want to know the likely hood that I could be Tampa based of if not immediately how soon. Is it easy to ride the company to work. What about amount of flight time. And pay credit per month? Can you make money, overtime thanks.
any info will help
The airplane is very cool. They did a good job making it. The training is very gentlemanly as in straightforward and fair. Being a startup, the first year or so is going to be very up in the air, but with the current growth plans Tampa should be a reality fairly soon. There’s no way to know until we start seeing movement. Obviously riding on your own metal is an option however keep in mind the business model here doesn’t have daily flights on most routes at the moment. If you’re referring to flight time in reference to what you need to get hired, most DECs are 10,000+ hours. I’m not sure what the time requirements will be when they start hiring CQFOs and FOs. Current hourly rate on the 220 is 167, with a 70 hour guarantee that is paid during training. Making money is a matter of perspective to what you’re used and your financial needs, but as someone alluded to, budget on guarantee, but you could definitely expect to be busy that first year or so. I hope this helps. Good luck!