Old 06-02-2022, 04:58 AM
C17B74
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2013
Position: No Hats No Jackets No PAX

Originally Posted by AboveMins View Post
Bingo!
As usual, C17B74 nails it squarely on the head.
We all know a broken watch (analog of course) is right twice a day as they say but I really do appreciate the Bingo! Another decade and a half and I will be playing Bingo. I must admit even though I wear a watch I do look at the phone for time as well and especially in our long haul business. I enjoy the insight and perspectives you, Elevation, Birdsmash, CRJJ, Swakid8, TS, dera and many others bring to the table. A vary diverse group with backgrounds, experiences, origins like no other. Mcfadden ain’t wrong either as he just mentioned rates and DC and we definitely need improvements in other areas as well which has been a no brainer since Sept 21. Guess I will have to go back down to the beverage area here down under and see if I can get any contract negotiation pointers from any Frontier/Spirit and now Sun Country folks I may run into. Honestly, the Kalitta guy may be around so point taken.

*Apologies zerozero to Hero for answering the question. Sorry wasn’t quite done - If anyone thought there were going to be leaps and bounds of improvements they haven’t been paying attention. If you’re feeling bad and terrible now just wait to see how other ongoing negotiations turn out. You may need to seek other waters in order to meet your highest priorities. It’s not rocket science just an overall assessment.

**May not have heard it correctly, but was UA entertaining 19% DC? Now there’s a shiny penny which can only help others.