View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 02:57 AM
TodKindrsChikun
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2020

Originally Posted by Buck Rogers View Post
Well, according to you, those naïve, ignorant half wingers that need all your mentoring are to blame. They probably forced their myopic views on those that hold the reigns. Who cares more about a good contract? The pilots that are going to live under it for the next 30 years, or the pilot that is walking out the door in 2 years?
I never said anything about mentoring or blaming probationary pilots. I’m just an average line pilot who offered my opinion. If you’re so enraged call your LEC who can get you an official answer based on rooted policy.

I honestly feel this agreement is partly a result of Neg Com pilots, who never fly the line, haven’t polled the pilot group in almost 4 years, have become accustomed to solving the company’s problems, make wild assumptions not based on reality, etc.

Regarding who cares more about the contract, gmab! Have you been reading these message boards? Countless posts about how they are nearing retirement but refuse to saddle us with an onerous agreement wasting our leverage. In my career at United I’ve personally witnessed senior pilots voting not in their best interest but aligning with the pilot 20 years junior.