Thread: Let the half wingers vote!

01110011 , 07-14-2022 10:13 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2018
Quote: Sometimes in life you just gotta be patient and let the process work……. I’m perfectly fine with the current process.

That’s one of the many reasons why I pick up the tab for any half-winger that I fly with. It allows them to get to know their new aircraft, the way we approach every facet of the job at UA without the pressures of worrying about which dinner or drink to order with dinner (coffee at the airport) on first year pay.

It also allows time for mentoring and points of view from the old guy on how we got where we are today.

It’s only 12 months - you will be ok and I will buy you the beer 🍺 for you to cry about it in 😂
What Bobby is talking about is all the people who became full wingers from the end of June until mid September who aren’t going to be able to vote on this. I think there is time to fix that and it’s the right thing to do. If you’re a dues paying full winger two months before close of voting why shouldn’t you be able to vote? I get needing to have a cut off right before voting opens when you’re only keeping it open for two weeks, but it’s kind of ridiculous that we have this nebulous open voting for the next 3 months while they are altering the contract we’re voting on.

they should just scrap it and re-open the vote when they’re done messing with the thing.