View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 07:22 AM
fly4fun14
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2022

Originally Posted by Swapapotamoose View Post
Most ppl came to breeze because they were told this was the new JetBlue but with virgin America culture. 50 % of the original guys moved on, the ones who stayed, either live in base or are trying to ride the seniority train to see where it takes them. there has been a few who turned down jobs at UA and AA to stay. Problem with breeze is that seniority doesn’t mean anything unless you’re the top 2 guys in base. It’s the allegiant model to a T, a bunch of small bases all over the place. The top 2 guys have amazing QOL. the rest, not really, even though they might be top 10% in the company. Breeze is not going under but getting bought is a real possibility. It’s pretty obvious that management just wants to cash in during IPO, after that most of them will likely leave.
Yea, that's fair. When I started researching Breeze I definitely saw the Allegiant comparison, with the major difference being the premium heavy cabin and the potential for overseas routes. I'm in New England and PVD and BOS are about the same distance from my house so its them or B6. The biggest temptation with breeze with seniority since I know the B6 senority list is going to get a lot longer here soon.