View Single Post
Old 08-28-2022, 02:48 AM
Mscott
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2022
Position: A220 FO

Originally Posted by bonvoyage View Post
I think there was some email that I saw about it. It’s a “trial program”. Whatever that means. I have no info on a commitment you would owe the company for having them pay for your last 300 hours. Email recruitment for details.

I still always say to potential pilots with no 121 experience, tread lightly. Our training is spitballed for already-typed, previous 121 experienced pilots. Not saying you won’t make it, it’s just something to consider. Regionals have established training programmes already in place that are better suited for new hires
I see a lot of people warning off who don’t have prior 121 experience or a type rating. I don’t technically have 121 experience nor a FAA type rating. I’m originally from the UK and have a class date with breeze in the coming weeks.

I do have about 3 years experience of airline flying from the UK and two type ratings. Would you say my experience will count for anything in helping me get through the breeze training? I know they’re both different kettle of fish, but thought I’d ask the question anyway!