View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 06:50 AM
Glennmac
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2016

Originally Posted by Expat007 View Post
Hello everyone,
Assessment received today, I suck at taking test in general. Any advise on preparing for the assessment? I have 7 days to complete it. My separation date is not till later next year. For everyone here who is fortunate to received a CJO, how long is it good for? and can you defer a class date for later one or would that disqualify and have to go thru the process again. Thank you in advance.
I highly recommend using the site Cut-E tests. The modules were nearly identical to the assessment.

The key to the assessment, in my opinion, is a quiet space with ZERO distractions and staying composed. Remember, you’re on camera. More so, each assessment takes an average of an hour and with the volume of applicants, there’s no way that they could watch each video. Could be wrong about this but I have a strong suspension that bots will trigger a flag for any loud noises that may reflect an outburst of frustration or anxiety, even a kiddo or dog barking in the background could reflect a disregard for the instructions of “quiet place with no distractions.”

Practice the Cut-e modules and you’ll be fine.