View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 07:29 AM
MrAviator180
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2016
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by Bubba320 View Post
If you ever considered a detective job I’d give it up( WU would be a much better fit for you )
I was a captain who quit this joke despite their pleading for me to stay , I never flunked anything, not once , again , I don’t think it’s possible.
Now , have you drank a bit too much of the WU cool aid?
Everything that I wrote is 100 percent the truth , not 99.9 but 100, you know it and everyone working for WU or for one the unfortunate companies they bought , knows it as well.
Everyone who can is quitting now and not in favor of the legacies or NetJets.
The word is out and WU can’t hire any qualified pilots and more so are losing pilots daily , they are so desperate that they promise 30k for a single pilot referral… ( of course between promising and actually paying when it comes to WU there is quite a stretch …)
Many Pilots are short over 10k in incentive pay because I guess WU doesn’t have the cash to pay for it , WU is a company that blows their investors money and yet to show one dime in profit.
But hey , as you personally knows , when you can’t find a real job than WU is great 😊

Over and out.
Let it go. You have nothing to add of any value here, your incoherent run-on sentences, and awful punctuation make it clear you’re either dumb, or drunk (probably both). I am almost positive you got canned from WUP, why are you so bitter? I’m sure flying single pilot part 91 stuff fits you very well, sharing a cockpit with you sounds like an ABSOLUTE nightmare, which is why you most likely got canned. I’m not at WheelsUp but I have friends that are, they have showed me paperwork that prove everyone of your bullsh#t lies wrong, including the referral bonus payouts. I don’t like trolls like you, frankly, nobody does. Spreading misinformation, and screaming at the top of your lungs like a broken record isn’t going to solve anything here… Just watch your own bobber, and try to make it through recurrent at your very sad and unfortunate employer. I’m not in the minority when I tell you to get a life and go troll somewhere else. Put the bottle down, clown.