Thread: Every eligible FO to be upgraded by year end

Excargodog , 10-06-2022 05:56 AM
Perennial Reserve
Excargodog
Perennial Reserve
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2018
Quote: Yeah the eligible captain pool will be drained by the end of the year. The majority of captains at SkyWest are getting their ass kicked right now averaging over 90 hours of block per month. It’s a defeating job and I’m sure TG heard it from a few who were willing to let him know about it. This is a quick answer to settle it down but it’s a reactionary borderline impulsive decision.

What’s important here is knowing the classic bait and switch routine by management hiding out in SGU. This may seem as if it’s a move to reduce the load for current CA’s on property, but we’re flying 60% of what we could be flying contractually. So what will most likely occur is more flying and now they got 2500 CA’s flying 90 hours of block per month instead of 1900.
Quote: Dude. They are CREDITING in the 90s. Not BLOCK. I’m Mesa without nearly the soft time skywest has and I haven’t credited less than 90 since November of last year. I am nowhere close to timing out.

Dude. See above. The claim is they were AVERAGING over 90 blocks a month. I was simply pointing out that wasn’t possible on any long time basis, not claiming they were doing it. You are rebutting the wrong poster.