View Single Post
Old 10-07-2022, 08:07 PM
Das Auto
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2013

Originally Posted by C2078 View Post
Well, anyone with any sense of common sense can see you are BS to the teeth your usage of points. Anyone can see that is simply unrealistic in today’s redemption values. Who’s Exaggerating and making false claims? But then again, you have been known to do this often.
A sense of common sense? OK. I flew 3 airlines in the last 4 days. I Keep the miles. Every time I get a rental with Avis its 1,000 American miles. Half that with every stay at a Hyatt. We get to keep those points too. In fact they're covering my hotel in Athens next June. Marriott points can be traded for airline miles and we also get to keep all the points charged on our company Amex card, which can also be traded for airline miles.

Now, If you want to use those miles for a first class ticket they will get eaten up real quick, no question. Those seats are the airlines bread and butter on the wide bodies. Europe is only 25,000 points in the back though and having some precious metal status will get you a seat with a bit more leg room. No B.S. here, just the perks of the job. Don't get your tighty whities all bunched up over it.

(Or your tighty brownies since you're at UPS.)

Last edited by Das Auto; 10-07-2022 at 08:34 PM.