Thread: United TA
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2022, 05:22 PM
Airhoss
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Sleeping in the black swan’s nest.

Originally Posted by UALinIAH View Post
So them saying we’re back to 2018 and our openers is good news? I expect them to say, “we’ve tossed out all the Tumi BS and are starting from scratch to achieve a new agreement that reflects the gains this pilot group deserves”. 10am reserve show is well below industry standard for example but that they’re no longer giving it up is now good news?

Fortunately we only have to wait a month or so until we can finally clean house when ALPA gets around to sending recall ballots out and we get a new MC and NC. Still unbelievable how much these guys are fighting the will of the pilot group by failing to resign. 299-20 doesn’t send a strong enough message?
The survey sent out after the TA1 implosion specifically asked A. or B. do you prefer the proposed reserve “improvements” in the TA or do you prefer the current reserve system? There was no option C. Would you prefer to FINALLY fix our substandard reserve system?

I immediately emailed my C-33 captain rep asking him why there wasn’t an option to fix the reserve system. He stated, as is his standard weak a$$ excuse that the “company” won’t agree to different reserve system! The C-33 captain rep can’t be recalled soon enough!