View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 03:59 AM
tennisguru
Roll’n Thunder

Joined APC: Oct 2009
Position: Pilot

Originally Posted by Fly4FunAA View Post
So I was fortunate and my name finally got called to go interview in person! I’m beyond excited but also now I’m trying to anxiously dot all i’s and cross all t’s.

In the email I received it said to update airline apps up until 2 days prior, however it says that there should be no significant changes between the copy they have when the invite was triggered and on interview day.

So what exactly does that mean? I feel like I don’t want to mess things up by changing anything. Should I just only go in and hit the update button or what? It’s kind of stressful because I’ve heard of people getting turned down for documentation errors. Just trying to get some insight.
Don’t add major negative things that make it look like you were being deceitful. Don’t add check ride failures, DUIs, a bunch of speeding tickets, saying you were fired from a previous job, etc.

Do, however, add those things if you truly forgot. They’re going to find out in the background check. Just be prepared to be called on it during the interview, and that probably won’t be a pleasant experience.