Thread: Citation X pay
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 02:22 PM
thebignickey
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2006

I do have a problem with spelling. I have a learning disability in spelling, mostly due to experimental teaching I was put in when I was young, for all though picking on it. I do my best to get through it. I assume most of you were joking around but one cannot be to certain as to the tone in which ones post is always toward.

I have full intentions of graduating H.S. and going on to collage, as well. I currently have a 3.8 GPA so I don’t think by any means that my education is taking the side over my flying. School, although I hate it so, always comes first. I came on this sight to better prepare by self for the years to come. One can never be too prepared for something such as this. As it is in essence the road map to my future.

My flight instructor is the manager at Lockheed Martian for the advancements program of the F-22 program he flew the F-117 the A-10 as well as the F-4 in combat. He, as well as other instructors I have flown with for stage checks have said I am the smoothest flying student they have ever had. I am also known as mister know it all as the instructors have trouble finding things in which I need improvement on. I don’t mean for this to sound like I a bragging about myself, if that is how it comes across to some of you. I am merely trying to give a background of myself and flying ability from someone other than myself for everyone to have a better understanding of my situation, as I think it is wrong for one to judge his one’s self. I don’t believe I know everything there is to know about flying, and find myself far from the perfect pilot, but every time I go up I become one step closer to reaching that unobtainable level.

I thank those that have provided me with information that is of use to me as well as the criticism one does not know they need to improve on something unless they are told so.