View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 09:28 AM
Hubcapped
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2022

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
Actually, the Dutch government is doing EXACTLY that. They are closing down farms across the Netherlands in the name of "stopping climate change" even though Dutch farms are among the most productive per acre in all of Europe, especially in producing dairy products.

https://www.farmersjournal.ie/dutch-...se-down-702874
Let’s stay in target. My original dispute is with this guys statement. It’s just not true, and he/she/it are either a) no integrity liar, or b) mentally incapable of understanding the various forms of propaganda from both sides.

Cargo: you say the Netherlands are screwed either way so they should just keep going? You say that because China and India won’t play we should just throw in the towel?

With the utmost respect I call that cowardice. I don’t mean that you are a coward, you are clearly a good dude and a professional in your discussions, it just sounds like you’re quitting, and mama don’t like quitters.

It’s going to sting, gluttony always comes with a price, there is a middle ground.

I also find it ridiculous that somehow the concept of introducing massive amounts of chemicals into any eco system wouldn’t upset the balance of nature.