Old 12-07-2022, 04:02 PM
ShyGuy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by OTZeagle1 View Post
1+1 = 2….. HELP

I already did the conversion. The SWA number came having been multiplied
337+ 335+ 330+ 334 AVG = 334
SWA will have a contract before summer… 2023😂 UAL and AAL should get done in the next 60 days… UAL maybe 30.
Unless the economy crumbles 😱.
Had a conversation and feel pretty confident if the big 3 sign in the next 60, we will bump in May and not September.
Something went down mid morning… something big. The doors were closed, the important ones were shut all day, no one is talking😱😱😱
Maybe discussions on Boeing now that the MAX 7 and 10 extensions don't seem likely in the defense bill - or any other medium before Dec 31st.

Personally, I hope they get the extensions and pass. The MAX 8 and 9 are already certified like the NGs, and the MAX 8/9s will be manufactured for the next ~10-15 yrs and fly 25-30 yr lifespans. Why allow thousands and thousands of 8 and 9s this way, yet draw the line in the sand for the 7 and 10s to be updated to EICAS alerts. It doesn't make sense. Either ALL should have the current annunciatior recall panel, or ALL should have the EICAS.

I don't see how it's a victory to force a new type rating for the MAX 7 and 10s that have EICAS, and then the MAX 8 and 9s that have the NG recall system, and then claim to the public you made things safer.