View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 02:01 PM
CatIIAutoLand
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2022

Originally Posted by WearyEyed View Post
I’ve already spoken to someone that came here a year ago who is now thinking he made the wrong decision. He’s already put in his apps with UA and DAL, and I’m certain he’s not the only one that has done so in the past few months. The general feeling of a weak/ineffective union and incompetent management that can’t manage snow events is to blame. The company thinks their stuff doesn’t stink but it reeks to high Heaven. Wall Street in unhappy with their poor performance and so are customers.
The individual isn't the only one who has regrets. I haven't been here that long and I've begun dusting off my applications and resume. Talked to several others that are doing the same.

This place isn't what I thought it was going to be. I'm not saying it's all bad. We have plenty of good things but the stuff that we have that is bad is really really bad. Is the grass greener on the other side? No idea, but it sure is tempting to go find out. If I was in the pool and had a different job offer, I'd think twice about making the jump now. The luster wears off quickly.