View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 07:26 AM
slowyourroll
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Originally Posted by SirTaxisPoorly View Post
Who does Delta use for background checks / employment verification? Im in my mid 40's and grew up as the say "economically disadvantaged". I hustled my ass off (never broke the law beyond speeding citations) and have done ok for myself. The problem is I don't have a clue how to name all the people and companies I have worked for since I graduated high school. I have had I think 3 speeding tickets; but really Im not sure. I haven't had any citations in 20+years and every drivers license check I can do shows up clean. How do you find this stuff? I want to disclose it, but, how in the world do I find this information? I figured I will just get a background report from whoever Delta uses and build my application that way?

Do all of you who are old like me really only have 3-5 employers since High School?

STP
In a previous life I went through the hiring process with a state police agency. I used the Social Security Administration to pull all my previous employment. It’s a hassle because I had to do it in person at a SSA office but they were able to provide a list of every employer I’d had. Obviously won’t help with “cash” work.