View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 09:27 AM
BlueCondor
On Reserve

Joined APC: Mar 2022
Position: 190 CAP

Originally Posted by SirTaxisPoorly View Post
Who does Delta use for background checks / employment verification? Im in my mid 40's and grew up as the say "economically disadvantaged". I hustled my ass off (never broke the law beyond speeding citations) and have done ok for myself. The problem is I don't have a clue how to name all the people and companies I have worked for since I graduated high school. I have had I think 3 speeding tickets; but really Im not sure. I haven't had any citations in 20+years and every drivers license check I can do shows up clean. How do you find this stuff? I want to disclose it, but, how in the world do I find this information? I figured I will just get a background report from whoever Delta uses and build my application that way?

Do all of you who are old like me really only have 3-5 employers since High School?

STP
Delta looks back 10 years and uses Cisive for their background check. For the tickets, list the best approximate dates and in the remarks just say “Exact date unknown.” If they are truly interested they will call you and it’ll be something they ask you about during the interview to clarify.