View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 11:40 AM
BusBoi
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2021

Originally Posted by TheStarMan View Post
I agree. I'm really happy at JetBlue; I'm about two years on property and have little trouble adjusting my schedule and picking the type of flying I like. I don't think I'll have quite that flexibility at a legacy, even in base, so I'm skeptical the grass is actually greener in that regard.

If we can expand our base footprint outside of the coastal cities, combined with improved QOL elements/pay in the JCBA, JetBlue could become quite unique (provided one isn't chasing a WB).
Good info. I'm on the Spirit side and considering staying or leaving for a legacy (I live in the NYC area already). The UA peeps I talk to say that UA is amazing and that I should come. The JB peeps say that JB is great and that I'm going to love it after the merge. I love riding on jetBlue. United is meh. I'm still mad at them for what they did to Xjet. I can do Euro flying and drive to work at either airline. The only thing making me feel like leaving is the "what if the merger fails or is otherwise a disaster?" thing.