Thread: NetJets Hiring Process

bvp95 , 01-19-2023 06:24 PM
New Hire
bvp95
New Hire
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2019
Quote: I’ve been doing a lot of reading and I think NetJets may be my end goal. What’s the current time frame looking like from application-interview-CJO-Indoc? Does everyone go through a 3 day hiring expo or do they hire outside of that? My ATP/CTP is scheduled for next week; should I be applying now or waiting until I’m finished with the written? Trying to figure out the best way to time things without burning a bridge at my current employer if things happen to work out. Hate to leave right after they pay for a recurrent. Thanks for all the info! PS…and don’t say go to the airlines- I fly for fun, getting paid is a bonus!
Reasonably quick. I Just attended the expo last week. I Submitted my application on a saturday, got a virtual interview request on Tuesday for about a week later. Got invited to the expo during the virtual interview, which was 3.5 weeks away. Received an offer 1 week after the expo, given a class date 2.5 weeks away. So from application submission to indoc will be 65 days. Could be more or less depending on when you submit in relation to the expo. I am already ATP rated, but on the logbook review form, the lowest option you can check is that you at least have your ATP written scheduled.