Thread: TA Reached
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 03:07 PM
Bgood
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2016
Talking

Originally Posted by capt707 View Post
You are ok with a complete overhaul of our MEC and preparing for the inevitable JCBA......?

.....Then do something about it! Recall your reps then or step up if you don't like it! Bu you won't, just like every other person sitting behind a keyboard b!tching and complaining. I've said it before, everyone wants to be involved now and everyone is a professional negotiator. Look at the turnout when it comes to LEC elections... how many stepped up last time and how many participated in the election process? MEC Chairman elections will be this fall... we will be over 5k pilot group by then... how many do you think will step up? How many ran for the NC committee position? It's the same crap at every airline.

As far as the "pillars", since I've heard this argument before.... So if they would have gotten pay and profit sharing, but no increase in per diem (like Spirit TA...and eating out on the road has gotten $$$), they should have walked away because they didn't achieve the per diem pillar? The same crap is going at Delta... They had several pillars, not all were achieved, so should they have not sent the TA out? Same is happening at Hawaiian...
I get what you are trying to say but not really a good example. I am sure everyone would be ok with pay and profit sharing improvements and no per diem improvements lol