The REAL Bluedriver
Bluedriver
The REAL Bluedriver
close
  • Joined APC
    Sep 2011
  • Position
    Airbus Capt
Quote: Wait, Ellen Ham!? THE Ellen Ham?! The shredder of the middle class Ellen Ham? Ellen Ham the devourer of employee pay and benefits? Wow. Just wow.

Honestly I have no idea who this person is. I'm assuming she is some kind of HR or Labor Attorney. Someone I'd expect a company to hire to represent them in negotiations involving the RLA.

I think the bigger question is why were YOU in the room? I'm assuming you were a regional captain at this point? Why does ALPA or more specifically B6ALPA stick people who obviously have no clue how to negotiate into rooms with people for whom its their whole career? We pay enough in dues to get experts in there. Yes I know that ALPA national provides experts to "advise", but ALPA national has different motivations than we should. To them our negotiations are a cost/benefit to be maximized. B6ALPA should be shopping law firms to get some experts of our own whos only interest is B6 pilots.
I can't believe he survived! A lot of good men went into meetings with her, only some came back out. The HORROR! And no one stopped to think of the children!