View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 06:00 AM
SlipKid
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2011

Originally Posted by Lewbronski View Post
I agree with you. And I’ve tried to make the same point. My schedules support what you’re saying. And I’m pretty senior.

However, there are several guys here on APC who, in a nutshell, report not flying more than a nine hour duty day nor more than two legs in a day for months at a stretch.

I wish I knew how they did it. I haven’t been able to pull a schedule like that in years.
Yup, as always around here, I am not sure many of these folks even work for the same company.

I've been on vacay since mid Nov. and don't go back officially til late Feb. I picked up a 2 day with a 19 hour layover later in the month so as to not de-qualify.

Based on my experience during the dumpster fire that this job was/is the last 2+ years, I am guessing it'll be rerouted into a "10" hour layover with lots more duty but very little increase in pay, probably before I leave the house. Maybe even another unscheduled overnight that pays 6.5 at "double" time.

Maybe I'll get lucky, and they'll leave it alone, since it's a straight pay trip. I am not gonna hold my breath though.

Last edited by SlipKid; 01-23-2023 at 06:43 AM.