Thread: JCBA - Wishlist
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 11:18 AM
JayBee
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015

Originally Posted by seekingblue View Post
reserves don’t have to do that either…..

I stand by my comment, regardless of whether you were talking about line holders or reserves.

edit- just for the NK guys’ info. Once you get called for a trip at B6 you become a line holder for that specific trip. No asking to get released (if you are done with a trip) etc.
You are still conflating TWO different things that I said.

One, yes reserves have to call for release at the end of the trip. I've never had anything added to me personally but I know others have, usually if you do it's just your next assignment i.e. finished a 2 day and assigned and out and back the following day.

Two, Alternate DH. If you arrive at your DH location, they must at that time assign you something else or release you IF you call to be released. Back to my original example, I landed in LAS on Saturday morning with a DH schedule for red-eye Monday, release and went home and was protected until the end of the original trip which was Monday afternoon.

It sounds like, I need to reread what was written, that JB has same/similar/better. Which is the point of this thread, why would I know anything about B6 contract if I don't work there?