View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 09:27 PM
Mscott
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2022
Position: A220 FO

Originally Posted by Swapapotamoose View Post
The training department is fantastic here. Some of my favorite ppl are instructors and LCK’s. Breeze is wayyyyy more relaxed than the regionals. You don’t feel like “they’re out to get ya”. My experience at my previous job and some of my buddies that were at other regionals was that, your job was on the line every single time you went into the sim. Immense amount of pressure, which hinders any opportunity of learning something new.
I second this. Second airline and first time being in FAA land, and this has been hands down the best training I’ve ever received. The instructors care and put in the work with you, a lot of self study but also they work with you on off days and come in early if you want it!
My class was pretty much exclusively CFIs with a few foreign pilots and one or two coming from regionals.

Everyone passed, and the previous class to us was the same, majority all CFIs some RATP and they all passed. They set you up for success and don’t punish you if you struggle with something. If that does happen it’s a “let’s see what’s the issue and fix it so your better and more confident”

They don’t spoon feed you but you’ll get out of it what you put in