View Single Post
Old 03-09-2023, 06:46 AM
Peabody17
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Poolside

Originally Posted by JRFliers View Post
Read through this entire string and have a pretty good idea the likely range of first year FO pay at NetJets. My question is about the pay year 3, 5, 10 etc., compared to, say, a regional. Especially since you can probably upgrade around year 3 or so and make between 150-200k through year 10/12. (Starting late in life and not sure I want to go to a Major and start again from the bottom in 5 years, currently over 40.) It doesn't appear that the FO base salary goes up much at NetJets but I'm wondering if there's other pay in there I'm not considering. I know some people commented on their year 2, 3, 4 pay but most of those seemed like hearsay and the extremes. Can someone chime in a rough high/low pay assuming worst case that upgrades continue to take 10-15 years? Also what would Captain pay look like around year 10-15? Thank you in advance!
JR, my only advice right now is don’t consider FDP, or for that matter any soft pay, in your calculations. Only look at the base pay on this website. More and more FOs are becoming disgruntled with lack of soft money. In fact, way more folks from my class are leaving that I ever thought possible. Folks who said they would NEVER leave are now gone, even to the regionals.