View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 07:10 PM
bluespoon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2023

Originally Posted by Jack Ernie View Post
Hey folks, I'm a 25 year retired Mil. Aviator, then did Corporate for the last nine years, looking for a new "niche" for the next 6-9 years...then mandatory FAA retirement due to age (I'm good with that). Have a good friend who's a DEC, and trying to get me to come aboard as an E-Jet FO in the Charter lane (which I'm just fine with)! What're the odds of just that? And...getting ORF because I live 45 minutes away? Just looking for a decent paying flying gig as I roll into the mandatory "sunset". Breeze looks pretty promising, and I'm good with the starting $105 FO pay (please keep the barbs/spears to yourselves), asking legitimate questions for legitimate answers, from folks already at Breeze please.

Best regards
Jack Ernie
If you live in ORF then Breeze is a no brainer. It is a small base though so you will be junior for a while but it sounds like you just need a place to hang your hat. Things could move quick too if there's fleet movement or growth. Charter flying tends to go senior but that's really for the Captain side. FO slots are probably more attainable.