View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:17 AM
jtf560
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by C2078 View Post
What don’t people get about NJ being a springboard job? Just like FJ, it is a middle of the road job, even mediocre one. It is not nor will it ever be a destination job. Pedro’s decision to stay in NJ is mind boggling, he is a Phenom Captain when he could be living at home being a Widebody Captain at Delta. There is a lot at crap beyond the scenes we don’t know about out, Pedro and the EB are bought and paid for. NJ guys with current leadership are gonna wonder if they are seeking their best interest at heart or the $$$ interest of the EB. Bottom line, Pedro, Mark, etc, are all compromised.
So how many years of seniority us required for any PIC position at Delta based in ATL? ATL is senior and not JFK. He would have had to be lucky enough to be hired back when it was almost impossible to have any PIC in ATL. If he was bought and paid for we would already have a crappy deal in place and the CEO of the company wouldn't be sending letters to the pilots trying to divide the union and save Berkshire from having to provide QOL and a big pay bump. You are either a management stooge or a you are severely delusional and willfully ignoring any and all union messages that lay out the reality of the situation. I do fully admit that NetJets isn't a career destination and may never be, but I am willing to fight for massive improvements in both pay and QOL and I'm willing to burn it down trying to achieve those goals. At least it is a good time to start somewhere else if these negotiations fail to produce what is needed.