View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 07:52 AM
hawkerpilot05
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2015

Originally Posted by C2078 View Post
What don’t people get about NJ being a springboard job? Just like FJ, it is a middle of the road job, even mediocre one. It is not nor will it ever be a destination job. Pedro’s decision to stay in NJ is mind boggling, he is a Phenom Captain when he could be living at home being a Widebody Captain at Delta. There is a lot at crap beyond the scenes we don’t know about out, Pedro and the EB are bought and paid for. NJ guys with current leadership are gonna wonder if they are seeking their best interest at heart or the $$$ interest of the EB. Bottom line, Pedro, Mark, etc, are all compromised.
This has got to be about one of the most retarded post to date I have yet to see. Granted, I think it was to just stir the pot. I routinely fly with new hires that came from the Regionals. At the time before the Regional pay bump, everyone hated the commute. The thought of doing that forever to, include main line, was too much. Granted, the money was different back then. However, I still ask and yes, they would have liked the money, but 5hey are more then happy they left. However, that pool is drying up as at the end of the day, pilots are money *****s. But even if we never eclipse Delta in pay, we only need to get close enough that the no commute and 7/7 scheduke offsets this. We were close to this in the past but now the market has change. Hopefully NetJets does too.