View Single Post
Old 03-17-2023, 09:34 PM
higney85
Property of Scheduling

Joined APC: Sep 2006
Position: Bus driver

Originally Posted by Gunfighter View Post
Delta is slowly replacing the plywood mattress sandwiched in cardboard for a softer memory foam mattress. On a related note, the additional thickness of the air mattress reduces the already limited vertical space in the bunk.

This whole conversation feels like complaining about free beer being too cold.
As someone who is debating going to this jet, can you explain? RJ guy for 10 years, then 717 for 5, little bus for 2….most sleep I can get is a commute or DH with an aisle seat and “best case” a window without a seat in front. 6’2 in height. I’ve done intl D1 on 763 and it did not work for height and side sleep. Curious on opinions of 330 vs 350 crew rest. Most folks I’m talking to seem to be shorter and no issue either way.

Now looking at WB and debating on 350 seniority vs 330 variety. The sleep part seems to be the discussion point in the guys I’m chatting with in the left seat who “camped” right. Evidently the sleep matters (obviously) so make this crayon simple for me please… No sleep makes WBB a problem and immediate exit to 320A, but I’m trying to give WBB a fair shake before plotting the next 3 decades.