View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 08:43 AM
LAXtoDEN
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2021

Originally Posted by TNDeltaFlyboy View Post
Just stop. You know nothing of the Propel interview or even the selection process for that matter. The truth of the matter is, it's working as designed to capture the highly motivated young people who want to be at Delta. We're "arguing" over these programs because people like you pretend to know everything about them yet you are as "dumb as rocks" as you claim Propel folks are.

Propel isn't the easiest way to Delta and the scrutiny they are under for much longer than just about anyone else hired OTS proves that.
I attended a well known part 141 flight school. It was one of the first schools to partner with Delta Propel. I am very well informed with the program lol.

I take back my statement about the interview comparable to Burger King. The Delta propel interview is just a formality for 30 mins with a Delta pilot recruiter. It’s easier than an interview at Burger King!

The “selection process” for the “interview” was based on a recommendation from either a parent employed at Delta, family member, or potentially a family friend.

The best aspect of the Delta Propel program is the anonymity of it all. Probably best you keep it that way. You’ve done a good job of staying away from the specifics in your posts.