View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 05:35 PM
FR8Hauler
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006

Originally Posted by Falconjet View Post
How, exactly, do you peg me for defeatist?

If anything, I am a realist.

I don't fly DPs. I support the SIG. I have read all the excuses on here about how all these "good guys" are "accidentally" picking up DPs. I hear guys making excuses on the crew bus how they messed up and "accidentally" picked up a DP and couldn't get rid of it, and they would never do it again.

The process is not being supported by the crewforce. It is very unfortunate and sad. The SIG has recognized the disconnect between their idea of an onerous pairing and that of the crewforce. I merely pointed out that fact with the script from the SIG email explaining the situation.

The DP process IS not working. The SIG is taking a step back to regroup and hopefully will come back with a new perspective on some of these pairings so they can gain the support of the crew force.

FJ
What is pathetic is the MEM pukes who pick these up and don't get called on it. That is the problem. We bring it upon ourselves. The SIG sits back and watches these dp's getting picked up like hot cakes in MEM and throws up their hands. Don't blame them, blame yourselves (MEM) for not calling these clowns who fly dp's and giving them hell like we do in ANC and SFS.