Lewbronski , 04-06-2023 01:30 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Lewbronski
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2018
Quote: 75% will work.
Just to pull even with Delta’s career compensation, 12-yr CA pay needs to come up to north of $400/TFP. That’s just under a 75% raise for a 12-yr CA. For the more junior, and over shorter periods of time, we need more than a 100% raise to pull even with Delta’s compensation.

On that note, though, if one were to try to discern what SWA pilots really care about getting fixed on the next contract from the number of posts and views both here and OTOF, you’d think getting some kind of anti-DEI contractual language would be at the top of the list. I’m not on FB, so maybe it’s different there.

Somebody posted one of the career compensation comparison charts I made OTOF. It quickly sunk to the bottom of the stack of current threads with just a few replies. There has been a little more interest here on APC (but a lot of that interest was in expressing opinions as to why we should NOT get Delta or better career compensation). As data points, which I’m sure the company is observing and incorporating into their stance (they ARE aware of what we all are posting here), that probably tells them we don’t really care that much about career compensation.