View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 01:06 PM
jtf560
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2006

Originally Posted by hdgbug View Post
Netjets is now advertising a first year pay of $125,000 to $150,000 on their website. This is based on the median pay for year one FOs according to their literature. I would strongly caution those looking at coming to NJA against expecting to see numbers that high. While those numbers are certainly possible, they are very dependent on the factors I laid out in my post below. The new fleet numbers from Q4 of last year are finally out, and there is very little difference to the numbers I used below. I still stand behind the numbers that I presented in this previous post as a reasonable year 1 average.
Your original numbers look right. Management's advertising is misleading at best, and likely an intentional lie. Anyone thinking about NetJets, don't bank on any number management puts up. You are likely better off at about any airline- including the regionals (as much as that hurts to admit after taking my lumps there back in the dark days). That could change if we get a much improved contract, but you are pretty much guaranteed better at most other places.