ElonMusk , 05-14-2023 06:09 AM
Gets Weekends Off
ElonMusk
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Nov 2022
Quote: Faux news? Pot, meet kettle.

Look, I don't care what one's politics are. I care about this airline trucking for the next couple of decades without imploding, and we've been doing a rather lousy job at that lately. I want this airline to be Switzerland and focused on making money. I liked how in 2020, the company said no BLM or MAGA or any political paraphernalia. Ever since then, the company has embraced left wing ideology which a very significant group of people find offensive, divisive, and catering to a very small, but rather highly vocal minority, and neglecting to run a good airline. How about going back and flying the darn airplane, i.e. running an airline and focusing on our mission statement and our vision? Given the way we're going, I don't see this airline lasting another decade.

Come on man, you do care what peoples politics are. Go back and read some of your posts. You have always cared.You are as conservative as they come. Just admit you do care. I bet you have not even read a story from NPR start to end. That’s fine man nobody really cares but admit you do care.

This airline will not last another decade because the management worships at the alter of Maximizing Shareholder Value. They could care less about running and airline and care more about fleecing it for their own personal gains.

Now in regards to trying different things to get more revenue the GREATEST marketing campaign ever was a ploy. They gave away free liquor to the businessman so he could take it home on his companies dime. They couldn’t match the competitors price so the jumped into the liquor business. They are constantly trying new ways to encourage revenue from subsets of the population. They will continue in the future.