View Single Post
Old 05-14-2023, 08:04 AM
e6bpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2013

Originally Posted by RJSAviator76 View Post
Faux news? Pot, meet kettle.
I don't watch any of the news networks, so yeah....
Faux News, the Communist News Network, the screaming libs on MSNBC...they exist to do one thing, generate ratings. They all do that by feeding your emotional addiction to outrage. Try to quit cold turkey for a month. It is liberating. You will realize that you aren't watching news, you are watching someone tell you how to feel about the news and then feeding you stories that add oxygen to it.
I suggest getting a subscription to the WSJ and reading it (minus the editorial page which is ridiculously partisan).
So I'll be the pot or the kettle or whatever you want, but I refuse to get angry about something that literally has zero impact on me or my family. I won't do it because I don't let people tell me how to think.
The only reason I commented in the first place is because we went in one post from the super successful and uniting SAV victory to a gender transition literature being in the EFB. Who cares? Are you transitioning genders? I didn't even know it was there and still haven't looked because I don't waste my time on noise and don't feel the need to get angry about it and it simply does not apply to me.