View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 05:05 PM
BStill
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2023
Position: None

Originally Posted by Nobody Special View Post
Thanks for the info guys. I'm pretty much at a loss for what to do at this point. 4500 hours, 99% of it ME turbine, prior military, corporate, super clean record, multiple internal recs, update the app every week with new times, etc. Used Raven to scrub my app and implemented recommendations. Even they were perplexed given my background and record. Was in the middle of applying to AA a couple of days ago, wasn't even done with the app and got an email the same day saying my app has moved up and got the invite to take the assessment. Showed that to my wife and we both just started laughing, can't make rhyme or reason to any of this. Guess I'll just keep plugging away and keep the fingers crossed. Delta is the priority for family and location. Will try to get on the meet n greet schedule for July. Good luck to you folks. Cheers!
Delta is the only company I've seen which does military/veteran-only meet-n-greets. Two so far this year: Jax, FL in March and D.C. in May. That's probably your best bet: they don't sell out as fast, and military-friendly recruiters.