Thread: News thread

LibertyBiberty , 06-21-2023 02:47 PM
On Reserve
LibertyBiberty
On Reserve
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2023
Quote: Spirit has us beat in QOL solely because of their drop to zero, but this isn't a bad place.

I plan on staying here for the rest of my career. couple months over a year here and I am making good money, 17 days off, mostly 1 days, no redeyes, all weekends and holidays off. I couldn't get that at any of the legacies, especially the angry triangle if I tried. It would take at least 5-8 years for that QOL on the bus (as an FO).

That being said. We have our issues, but stuff changes, we have only been a ULCC for a little over 7 years. I am hopeful (lol) that management is starting to see the issues and work on it. I will say that in the last couple weeks, gate agents have been nicer to box crew and pax, ground crews are snappier, etc. There is still a lot to be worked out with spreading a fleet so thin and that will hopefully change with more planes and pilots.

17 days off with a lot of 1 days after a year? Where are you based? I've got a CJO waiting on a training date, planning to shoot for Tampa