View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 04:53 AM
flamingtomatoes
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2022

Originally Posted by lamt View Post
How accommodating was the company during training and what was the checkride like? I got a CJO and I am curious about the non AQP training that they provide and whether or not it is a deal breaker to go with AQP or non AQP. Also I'm just curious as to why someone may choose Gojet over another regional. Is there something they offer or provide that another regional dosen't?
You can't be picky with regionals nowadays. Company provided ATP-CTP in Dallas with ATP Jets but if you leave in 2 years you have to pay back that cost. All hotels were provided in addition to per diem during training. After seeing all of this stuff online about how bad the training at G7 was, I was definitely hesitant, but the training was superb and I've never felt so prepared for a checkride before. 2 weeks of indoc, 2 weeks of systems, 2 FTD sessions, 9 sims, checkride, and LOFT. Everybody in my class passed on the checkride on the first try and the company was more than willing to provide several extra sim sessions to those who needed it. Non-AQP should NOT at all be a dealbreaker. G7 was not my first choice but I ended up going with them after YX canceled classes indefinitely. Glad I ended up coming here instead of YX.