View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 10:51 PM
Sirius
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2013

Originally Posted by JoseJimenez View Post
Chester has been gone a long time. Those were not the bad guys, maybe Sanjay, but I can't say for sure about him. There is no shortage of guys willing to cut your throat for a title. Randy Bratcher was a nice guy but he sold his sole for a title, and later for a higher title. He perjured himself in federal court with the most ridiculous statements, to keep his new title. There are many others willing to do the same thing.

GoJet is not running the show at Gojet, someone at United is. You are probably safe at Gojet now.

But, how long with that continue? Will United eventually shut it down like it did to Expressjet? When will it be profitable for united to cancel the 550 contract and pay GJ to go away? When will United be tired of being embarrased by GJ? When that happens, there will be the old GJ. Anyone want to be Chief Pilot, VP of Ops. Then stay at GJ where there is always a new one just around the corner.
How time flies thanks for the update on my old place. Sounds like the place is better and not the same from a few years ago. When bratcher was there and his replacement the place felt very hostile. Not only during training events but also day to day operations. It was possible to be ok and never get any of the dirty dozen or get them on a good day and be ok but many good people were affected that to this day I still do not recommend Gojet to anyone. You could be on and never run into these problems people your whole time there but it can be very dangerous to one’s career to come here. I could be wrong and the place is now different for the better but the fact that they have allowed narcissistic people to be in change is a bad sign. Becker was not a good one also.