Old 07-12-2023, 02:57 AM
SonnyTuckson
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2019
Default Will we have a new LOA or a TA by Nov/Dec 23?

For sure no. Not with this negotiating team.
This negotiating team has no cards in hands. They went personal after a successful CEO and his team, at the time when the company is doing really well, dropped the attrition and safety card so early in the process, it's scary. It's obviously beyond obtaining gain and a new deal for us anyway at this point. It's obviously gone now. Especially personal for the chief negotiator (who was recalled by the entire pilot group as a president - what is he doing negotiating?!).
This is his last dance and he's more into the fight than actual gain for the pilot group. Same with his partner at the table. Can she stop with her "fud! fud! fud!" and start listening to pilots' concerns? Heard a few pilots calling to express their concern and all they get as an answer is "fud! fud! fud!". Feels a bit like a cult right now more than organization we pay for.

I pay my dues to be represented, not to be lectured as to what is better for me or not. Representation! That's what election give. And when we get an offer, don't decide for me: explain why it's a bad offer, what is bad in the offer, what is good, and submit it to the group so that we, paying members, can choose to vote No, or Yes. And then we vote No, go back to the table. That's what we pay for.

When are we voting again?