View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 07:31 AM
Temocil27
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2012
Position: B767

Originally Posted by Laughing_Jakal View Post
Boy I can just feel the vibes of brotherly love here…. I can see how unified we are….see,s like the OP was trying to let people know about an unfortunate incidence that happened to him. He provided a good heads up to those that didn’t know the sleep room alarm sounds could be changed. Instead of thanking him, or offer condolences, the response smacks of “screw you buddy….you’re an idiot and you’re on your own.” That milk of human kindness should not be lost on those depending on this crowd if this TA fails.
He literally told people to: not touch the alarm settings, and if they did, change it back in order to make his life easier. I’m not surprised your reading comprehension is so poor based on your other posts here. Also, don’t pull the “unity” card when our own union leadership is directly responsible for the rift among us right now. That’s completely unfair. Also, I, like many others, don’t sleep like a bear in hibernation and those loud rings wake me up from several doors down (especially during the second wake up attempt). I love the garden zen sound.