View Single Post
Old 07-22-2023, 04:00 PM
Laughing_Jakal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by Temocil27 View Post
He literally told people to: not touch the alarm settings, and if they did, change it back in order to make his life easier. I’m not surprised your reading comprehension is so poor based on your other posts here. Also, don’t pull the “unity” card when our own union leadership is directly responsible for the rift among us right now. That’s completely unfair. Also, I, like many others, don’t sleep like a bear in hibernation and those loud rings wake me up from several doors down (especially during the second wake up attempt). I love the garden zen sound.

My reading comprehension is fine…perhaps it’s a generational thing. A lot of people were taught that courtesy to others says that if you want to change something, have at it….but please put it back the way you found it. Perhaps the OP didn’t know the ringer could be changed …I never realized it could be changed…perhaps he was spreading a cautionary tail so others might be aware that is another thing to check when they “Preflight their own ****”….

If you need any proof about a pervasive selfishness growing in the crew force, you only need to look at the lockers put in place for temporary storage. Many have been adopted permanently by folks who put plastic chest of drawers and footlockers in there, full time use, denying others the opportunity to use them temporarily…that whole area looks like one of the homeless camps you see outside the short hotels in OAK.