View Single Post
Old 08-15-2023, 06:46 PM
Frank717
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2020

Originally Posted by Cujo665 View Post
I just looked at the pay scales on Air Transport International | Airline Pilot Careers and if they are accurate, RJ FO's are making more than ATI Captains. How old is the CBA?
$9.6k a month as a heavy CA? wow

scratch that one off the list. A DEC job at a regional looks better these days. Some of those guys that are check airmen are making over $400k
Cujo, remember we go way back to Beagle.

but… you did harp on me about our TA with K4. I was strongly against it, citing “when Covid is over, things will change. We deserve more”. You thought it was good enough and Connie couldn’t offer more. Here we are, K4 can’t get and hold pilots and we are almost as bad as ATI. I’m retired now, but it seems there isn’t a single yes voter to be found… typical.

My brother is counting down his year at ATI and has nothing good to say about them. The quality of new hires, it seems most of which don’t even have a Frozen ATP, are poor. The other issues there is the standz dept has apparently been through multi leaders in just a few months. And finally, apparently a semi-forced upgraded with the company pushing to get a blanket 1000hr P121 waiver in place.
just bad, bad, bad.
Rumor; some newbies are so poor at landing, captains either take every landing or encourage autolandings.