View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 11:24 AM
Aero1900
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: 1900D CA

Originally Posted by Dragonslayer69 View Post
Sorry. It’s just difficult when pilots have to give their best simply not bend an airplane, kill people, maintain their certificate and stay marketable and there is no return from the company. I get it. I have to learn professional apathy and just hope I make it to retirement. I’m still very new here but have been around a good while. It’s an adjustment.
Its all good. This is a forum. You're allowed to say what you want here.

I think that any of the mysterious things going on here are just incompetence. Biffle is doing his "best" and it's not that great. It's not terrible either. We are growing, profitable and mostly meltdown free.

Running an airline is hard. Just take a look at the massive Southwest meltdown over Christmas. It was truly epic.

You also have to remember that Frontiers entire business model is to keep costs down. That's pretty much it. So every single decision that gets made by management is always cost driven. Frontier is never going to run like Delta. Ever.

You mentioned that you do your job well and get no return from the company. I hear that kind of thing a lot. And I get it, but remember, you work for a pay check, the 15% to your 401k and the health insurance. That's it. If you are looking for more, I'm sorry. You work for $ that's it.