Thread: Hard Sell
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2023, 06:08 AM
mulcher
gets time off

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Originally Posted by RJSAviator76 View Post
Do y'all negative nancies need your no voting bell before an agreement is even made?

For all practical purposes, this last email is just a reminder where you can track the status of sections AIP'd, what's open and outstanding, where you can ask questions directly to NC SME's, where you can be an educated voter, not the emotional one.... 11/30 podcast anyone? The "supposal" could have and probably was a dud, and this could have very well been a reminder why we DON'T have an agreement just yet, why certain things just aren't "good enough" if they aren't industry-leading.

Log in to SWAPA website, go to Resources, click on Contract 2020 and have fun with it. Ask questions - they'll respond within a day or read previously asked questions. There is nothing to sell one way or another just yet.
Just stop with the educate yourself. I would say every No earn my yes is far more educated than the typical if John is yes I’m a yes. GMAB! As for the supposal, guess you failed to read where SWAPA said it wasn’t as bad as they thought, but they sent a counter. As far as the 11/30 podcast. MEH. You keep crying emotions because many here want their yes earned. Get off your whinny soap box. I have zero emotions for SWA or this contract. What I do have is high expectations of my worth. Sorry you value your worth below that.