View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 11:53 AM
spooldup
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2021
Position: Joystick Operator

Originally Posted by HSCompressor View Post
Last system bid had MCO and ATL captain go to individuals with about 2.5 yrs on property. But there were also pilots there who shuffled around and went to CLE.

I would bank more on MCO than TPA or MIA. (Not to say I think we will close TPA or MIA) We seem to do alright at MCO. But, there’s a lot of people who live there, are relatively young, and probably aren’t leaving. So QOL in the future might be slow without significant growth in those bases. ALso, there’s no guarantee you would see an upgrade that fast there.

It seemed like F9 was doing well in ATL and wanted to grow it (or that was the rumor). Idk someone would have to chime in on that one.

The other thing they spoke about was DFW being the future of the company, biggest base, BLAH BLAH BLAH. So again, if that really happens, who knows.
ATL seems to be doing well, constantly growing and I feel like every morning there are 6 planes at all the gates. We are losing our D gate locations next year and picking up 3 new E gates apparently... Which will help a lot I think. ATL is a place F9 wanted for a while (pre MCO) and finally was able to get from the big D after 4 years of court, I can't imagine it is going anywhere anytime soon.